VIRTUAL INSTRUCTOR LED TRAINING (VILT)
RELIABILITY CENTRED MAINTENANCE
29 NOVEMBER - 3 DECEMBER 2021 | 5 half-day training, 4 hours per session, total 20 hours
About The Course
In today’s business environment, there has never been more of a need to make Asset Management and Maintenance more cost effective and efficient. By utilising the Reliability Centred Maintenance process (RCM), you can increase safety performance, reduce maintenance costs, improve the effectiveness of your operations, boost machine uptime, and gain a greater understanding of the level of risk your organisation manages. RCM is just one component of an overall integrated Asset Management Process.
All participants will complete detailed pre-course questionnaires before the course, enabling trainers to tailor course content in order to meet specific delegate needs. Participant objectives are re-visited before, during and after the course, allowing us to focus on outcomes and address any participant concerns and specific issues during the program.
SGD 2,899/ USD 2,199 for 5 half-days, per participant
SGD 3,099 / USD 2,399 for 5 half-days, per participant
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Develop skills to carry out successful RCMs and introduce the RCM process into their own and their company’s daily activities.
- Be aware of our changing business environment and the need to apply RCM to drive continuous improvement, in safety, cost reduction, and minimise their environmental footprint
- Understand the impact of human reliability and the various methods used to improve this important area
- Understand the basics of Change Management and the methods used to securely anchor this process and make it routine
- Develop an appreciation for a holistic “Asset Management” program, and know where the RCM process fits in, and the benefits it will deliver
Who Should Attend
RCM is primarily a team activity and benefits from a cross functional team participation. This course is aimed at Managers, Engineers, Technicians and Operators at all levels who are responsible for the operation and maintenance of plant equipment and who will benefit from the elimination of bad actors (recurring equipment failure) and continuous improvement in the areas of safety, environmental impact, reliability and integrity.
Expert Course Faculty
Your expert course leader has enjoyed a 37-year career with Shell International in a variety of leadership roles predominantly in Turnaround, Maintenance and Engineering Management before he left in late 2017 to pursue his interest in Turnaround and Maintenance Management consultancy.
He has undertaken several Asset Management and Engineering positions within Shell Australia including the implementation and establishment of formal Reliability Studies including FMEA, RCA, RCM, Maintenance Planning and Turnaround Management programs at Geelong Refinery.
Additionally, he was appointed Shell’s Regional Turnaround Advisor within Australia and South East Asia supporting Shell Operating Companies throughout several Australasian and European sites. In more recent times, he had been engaged to implement and establish a formal Turnaround Management program within Brunei Shell Petroleum as well as becoming the appointed Regional Turnaround Management Subject Matter Expert (SME), TA Network and Governance & Assurance lead for Shell within the Shell Australasian, Russian Federation and Indian Sub-Continent OpCo community.
His career repertoire includes hands-on practitioner, supervisory, reliability, contracts and management roles and he holds several maintenance and engineering tertiary qualifications including an Associate Diploma in Mechanical Engineering. He has presented at several Maintenance, Reliability, Asset Management & Turnaround forums and conferences.
TOPICS TO BE COVERED
Terms Definition and Standards
Evolution of RCM and AM
Overview RCM Methodology / Process Overview
RCM Facilitation and Working As A Team
Gathering Data and Sub Processes (Feeder Processes)
Risk Assessment and Risk Ranking (RAM) and Analysis
This training course will be conducted as a Virtual Instructor Led Training (VILT). Delegates will receive a confirmation email after successful registration.
Soft copy course materials & Certification of Completion will be provided to registered participants.
Unique Features with powerEDGE Training
- Pre-Course Questionnaire (PCQ) to help us focus on your learning objectives
- Detailed course & reference manual for continuous learning and sharing
- Practical exercises & case examples to better understand the principles
- Limited class size to ensure one-to-one interactivity
- Assessment at the end of the course to help you develop a personal action plan