VIRTUAL INSTRUCTOR LED TRAINING (VILT)
PERSUASIVE BUSINESS COMMUNICATION SKILLS
03 - 04 AUGUST 2020 | 09:00 - 12:30 (GMT+8) DAILY
About The Course
This course is designed for anyone whose job involves convincing people to act. Whether it is to get buy-in for the latest software for your company or the value of a product to a customer, influencing other people is a skill that can be learnt. This interactive online course begins by asking a simple but vital question – do you value your own ideas? Every great persuader carries a strong belief in their ability or their ideas – and that confidence is then ‘sold’ to their audiences. Then we look at the way to organise and conduct meetings to ensure your ideas are not only heard but carry the day.
Much of persuasion is done through one directional communication initially – in other words, in a presentation. This is where you have the chance to introduce your ideas to groups of all sizes before the details need to be discussed. But the primary function of most presentations is simply to show the audience that you are to be trusted and that you speak with integrity and sincerity. Subsequent ideas then have great power because of the initial trust the audience has given you.
SGD 1,400 for 2 days
By the end of this course, participants will:
- Be aware of the skills needed to influence people to take action
- Know how to take an active role in meetings including controlling discussion and increasing participation
- Be able to present your ideas, in person or virtually, with impact by using good organisation, effective delivery and well-designed visual support
Who Should Attend
- Managers including Senior Managers in need of a refresher course;
- Project Leaders;
- Team Leaders;
- Project team members
Expert Course Faculty
Making meetings work
Persuading through discussions
Presenting in meetings
Delivering your ideas
Adding impact to your ideas
This training course will be conducted as a Virtual Instructor Led Training (VILT). Delegates will receive a confirmation email after successful registration.
Soft copy course materials will be shared to the participants prior to the session. A hard copy Certification of Completion will be mailed after the course.
Unique Features with powerEDGE Training
- Pre-Course Questionnaire (PCQ) to help us focus on your learning objectives
- Detailed course & reference manual for continuous learning and sharing
- Practical exercises & case examples to better understand the principles
- Limited class size to ensure one-to-one interactivity
- Assessment at the end of the course to help you develop a personal action plan