LNG TERMINAL OPERATIONS
24 - 26 JUNE 2020
This course will be conducted either via a live webinar session or a physical class training in Singapore.
About The Course
Addressing All Key Operational and Management Elements in Current Terminal Operations
This training course has been designed to give an overview of the LNG Terminal Operations and an appreciation of how the business and relevant technologies inter-relate and work together.
SGD 3,369 / SGD 3,605 (GST inclusive)
SGD 3,569 / SGD 3,819 (GST inclusive)
Upon successful completion of this course, participants should be able to:
- Understand the sources and nature of LNG supplies
- Grasp significant key technical facts in LNG Terminals
- Acquire in-depth knowledge of the elements in the LNG Chain
- Learn about LNG shipping operations and management
- Understand how LNG storage capacity is determined and tanks built
- Appreciate key factors influencing the successful operation of LNG terminals
- Understand the cost of building and operating LNG terminals
- Recognise the significance of the commercial terms that govern the LNG business
- Understand developments with small scale LNG
- Explore developments in offshore LNG operations
Who Should Attend
The course is designed for professionals from operational, technical and management backgrounds looking to gain in-depth insights into LNG operations and management skills required. LNG industry Specialists directly involved in the development and operation of LNG projects and the LNG value chain will find this course particularly valuable. This comprehensive course will benefit all those involved in oil, gas and LNG production, processes, operations, storage and transportation, including but not limited to:
- Operations Directors
- Operations Managers
- Terminal Engineers
- Planning Engineers
- Process Engineers
- Transportation Professionals
- Plant Economic Analysts
- LNG Shipping Professionals
- Gas and LNG traders
- Port terminal Operators
- Shoreside facility Operators
- Shoreside office staff
Expert Course Faculty
Our key expert has over 23 years of experience in the oil, gas and chemical industry. As a Chartered Member and Fellow of the Institution of Chemical Engineers he is well versed in LNG (FLNG/FSRU/Small scale), LPG and synthesis gas applications including Ammonia, Methanol, GTL and sour gas processing.
A Dutch national, he started his career with the Polyurethane division of ICI in Rotterdam. After a few years, he moved to the UK to join the Ammonia team at MW Kellogg. During that part of his career, he worked on concept, basic and detailed engineering projects within LNG, Ammonia and Refinery. Project involvement covered new-built greenfield projects as well as brownfield retrofits and even plant relocations.
He left MW Kellogg for a brief stint to join Snamprogetti in Milan and the LNG team of Total in Paris where he was responsible for the concept design of their future LNG projects. He then moved back to MW Kellogg to take up a lead role at an ammonia plant relocation project. Since 2009, he has been a key consultant to Vitol with regards to strategic and conceptual design of LNG and LPG projects as well as support to their exploration and production team. Since 2012, Danny provided LNG and Oil & Gas related courses, first via Campbell Petroskills and later as an independent. Currently, he is a consultant with a focus on Strategic LNG Business Development and training.
TESTIMONIALS FROM PAST PARTICIPANTS
“The course is very good.” – Operation-in-Charge, Fauji Oil Terminal & Distribution Company Ltd
“Overall, the course was satisfactory.” – Operator, BB Energy (Asia) Pte Ltd
“I have developed a good understanding of basic LNG Operation.” – Senior Port Officer, Jurong Port P/L
This training will be conducted as a webinar session or a physical class training.
For physical class training, a limited attendance for up to 20 participants only. Sessions commence at 9am on all days, with short intervals at 10.30am and 3.30pm respectively.
Refreshments will be provided in the short intervals. Lunch will be provided at 12:30pm for 1 hour. Sessions will end at 5pm on all days.
Unique Features with powerEDGE Training
- Pre-Course Questionnaire (PCQ) to help us focus on your learning objectives
- Detailed course & reference manual for continuous learning and sharing
- Practical exercises & case examples to better understand the principles
- Limited class size to ensure one-to-one interactivity
- Assessment at the end of the course to help you develop a personal action plan