VIRTUAL INSTRUCTOR LED TRAINING (VILT)
MAINTENANCE AND RELIABILITY MASTERCLASS
22 JUNE - 01 JULY 2020
About The Course
This course will provide Maintenance and Reliability personnel with a full explanation of the Award-winning Model of Excellence for maintenance. This is a top tier course (with the additional opportunity to gain a globally respected professional status) that has also been designed to equip participants with practical skills to take back to work. The course enables participants to develop a strategy to achieve outstanding maintenance and reliability performance for their own workplace.
The Certified Maintenance and Reliability Professional standard is the leading accreditation for modern maintenance and reliability professions. This international qualification was established to set a consistent, recognized standard in the industry Furthermore, it is the only certificating of its kind accredited by the American National Standards Institute (ANSI) and it follows the global standards of the organization for standards (ISO) for its accreditation process.
This course provides an opportunity for participants to sit for the CMRP exam* on the final day. In addition to the exam, all participants will receive a one-year membership to the Society for Maintenance & Reliability Professionals (SMRP).
SMRPCO does not endorse any preparation course for CMRP certification. SMRPCO does endorse training conducted by SMRP Approved Providers recognized as providing best-in-class maintenance and reliability training aligned with SMRP ‘s Body of Knowledge. Your facilitator for this course is a fully qualified CMRP professional, an approved SMRP Proctor, authorized to conduct CMRP exams, and as the founder of Carcharodon, a globally respected maintenance consultant and best practice trainer.
SGD 3,899 / RM 11,697
SGD 4,099 / RM 12,297
* Exam fees are not inclusive in the course fees.
By the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Appreciate the content and underlying principles of our maintenance Model of Excellence
- How to develop a strategy for outstanding maintenance and reliability performance
- Developing reliability methodologies and programmes to drive performance
- Options and tools to improve reliability at equipment level
- Leadership skills and improving organization and human performance
- Work with management with an overview of the latest practice in planning scheduling and control
- Describe how maintenance can become more strategic and influential function
- Use the Carcharodon model of excellence and class leading methodologies for improving maintenance and reliability
Who Should Attend
This course will benefit maintenance managers, reliability professionals, experienced supervisors, planners, project engineers, operations managers and functional specialists.
Expert Course Faculty
Our key expert is an award-winning consultant and trainer with 30 years’ experience in maintenance and reliability improvement. He has worked across 5 continents, in a wide variety of environments from the world’s largest oil refinery to a small drinks production line. Our key expert has 10 years of maintenance management experience in the process industry, so he brings a very practical approach to training. He moved into consulting with ABB Eutech as their global maintenance specialist where he led maintenance and reliability best practice panels, delivered a wide range of maintenance improvement projects, and trained other consultants.
Our key expert founded his consultancy and training business in 2002 to focus on maintenance and reliability improvement. As part of this, he developed a range of maintenance “models of excellence” with inputs from authors, international lecturers and some of the world’s leading consultants and operators. His work has been recognized as being at the leading edge of industry best practice, winning independent awards such as the UK Chemical Industries Association “Excellence in Engineering” award.
Our key expert remains close to the industry as a respected specialist helping operating companies to achieve changes in performance. This ongoing field work enables him to continue to refine and extend best practice and the learning from this is continually fed into his training.
Previous participants organizations includes the following companies:
- Cuu Long Joint Operating Company
- Hess (Thailand) Limited
- Petronas Carigali
- S-Oil Corporation
- Petronas Gas
- Asean Bintulu Fertilizer
- Carigali Hess Operation Co.
- MTBE Malaysia
- HMC Polymers
- CNOOC SES
- Shell Refining Company
- Esso Malaysia
- Optimal Chemicals
- Penta-Ocean Construction
An Introduction to the Carcharodon Model of Excellence
Aligning Maintenance with the Business Plan and Managing for Performance
A Holistic Approach to Asset Reliability Improvement
Improving Reliability at Equipment Level
Developing a High-Performance Team
Work Management (The Maintenance Process)
Work Management (Turnarounds, Major Events and Supporting Services)
Unique Features with powerEDGE Training
- Pre-Course Questionnaire (PCQ) to help us focus on your learning objectives
- Detailed course & reference manual for continuous learning and sharing
- Practical exercises & case examples to better understand the principles
- Limited class size to ensure one-to-one interactivity
- Assessment at the end of the course to help you develop a personal action plan