BEST PRACTICE RISK MANAGEMENT OFFSHORE WIND PROJECTS
WEBINAR | 20 - 22 APRIL 2020 | 6 HOURS DAILY
About The Course
Based on his extensive 25 years of expertise and through in depth inside knowledge about the practices within the world’s leading energy firms and project developers, in this highly interactive workshop, our key expert will share with you the latest on the best practices from within the offshore wind industry.
Learn how the leading energy companies in the world are managing the risks of the business case, construction and operation of new to build offshore wind parks. Learn how to provide the best security and solutions associated with the electricity and green certificate prices, the construction and operational risks of the project.
During this webinar, our key expert will use many practical and real life case studies to explain the different issues and bring theory to life.
SGD 800 per day
- Benefit from the European experience
- Learn how to best manage the risks in an Offshore wind Project
- Learn about the key risks within an Offshore Wind Project
- Learn valuable lessons from the world’s leading companies
- Learn how to approach the project management
- Learn how to have a profitable project in any market environment
- The Finance Best Practices and novelties
Who Should Attend
- C-Level managers
- Board Members
- Construction companies
- Turbine manufacturers
- Project managers
- Vessel owners
Expert Course Faculty
Our key expert is a skilled and accomplished professional with over 25 years of extensive senior management/board level experience in in the energy markets worldwide. Next to advising (energy) companies, banks, consultants and regulators regarding PPAs, our key expert has also conducted several highly successful training courses about Power Purchase Agreements, power project finance, IPPs and project risk management to over 1,000 high level participants from Asia, Africa, Europe and the Middle East.
Our key expert was a member of the expert commission of the Dutch Government for two offshore windparks Hollandse Kust (zuid) Wind Farm Zone Sites 3 and 4 that advised on which of the 5 applicants did provide the best security and solutions associated with the electricity and green certificate prices, the construction and operational risks of the project.
Project Risk Management
Business Case Risk
Risks Construction Phase
Risks Operation Phase
Changes in Financial Yield
Construction Offshore Wind Farm
This training course will be conducted as a live webinar session. Delegates will be given a link to join in the session via a confirmation email.
The hard copy of course materials will be mailed out a week prior to the session. Certification of Completion will be mailed after the course.
Unique Features with powerEDGE Training
- Pre-Course Questionnaire (PCQ) to help us focus on your learning objectives
- Detailed course & reference manual for continuous learning and sharing
- Practical exercises & case examples to better understand the principles
- Limited class size to ensure one-to-one interactivity
- Assessment at the end of the course to help you develop a personal action plan