CIRCULATING FLUIDISED BED COMBUSTION FOR BOILER OPERATORS
25 – 28 APRIL 2016, KUALA LUMPUR, MALAYSIA
About The Course
Who Should Attend
- The course commences with a detailed review of fluidisation processes.
- It then proceeds with a thorough examination of the key issues affecting the development and operation of CFBC plants with case studies and operational experience being provided from a wide range of countries.
- It should be an excellent opportunity for CFBC plant engineers and other staff to discuss the various operational aspects of CFBC plants particularly the key problems that plant operators regularly have to deal with.
- Remedies and solutions to key technical problems will be examined in detail during the course [with appropriate power plant case studies].
Overview of Major Components
of a Gas Turbine
Overview of Piping Schematics
Description and Operation
MK VI Control System Overview
Gas Turbine Operations
MK VI Operational Screens
Control System Overview
Gas Turbine Protection
This training course has a limited attendance for up to 20 participants only. Sessions commence at 9am on all days, with short intervals at 10.30am and 3.30pm respectively. Refreshments will be provided in the short intervals. Lunch will be provided at 12:30pm for 1 hour. Sessions will end at 5pm on all days.
Unique Features with powerEDGE Training
• Pre-Course Questionnaire to help us focus on your learning objectives
• Detailed Course & Reference Manual for Continuous Learning and Sharing
• Practical Exercises & Case Examples to better understand the principles
• Limited class size to ensure One-to-One Interactivity
• Assessment at the end of the course to help you develop a Personal Action Plan