Associate at Project Finance Solutions Ltd
Paul is an experienced financial modeller with broad experience in the related analysis of commercial contracts and structures for major projects. Following an initial career in aerospace market forecasting for Asia he became a business analyst at Rolls-Royce Power Ventures (RRPV) responsible for producing financial models and investment analysis for project finance and equity funded power projects.
Paul has developed and reviewed financial models for:
- Gas fired power stations throughout the world
- Several wind power projects in the Europe
- A coal fired power station in Africa
- A number of UK PFI health projects
- Electricity transmission networks in Eastern Europe
- Desalination projects in the Middle East
- Combined water and power projects in the Middle East
- Gas pipeline projects
- Electrical interconnector projects
He currently works for Project Financing Solutions, a boutique project finance advisory firm that advises a number of clients on financing power and infrastructure projects.